Frequently Asked Questions
How can CBD oil become water-soluble?
- We use a technique well-known in drug-delivery science that was created specifically for converting fat-soluble extracts into a water-soluble form. The CBD oil is micro-encapsulated and becomes a hydrocolloid, overcoming the first pass effect that causes the very low (10-20%) bioavailability of oil-based extracts in the digestive tract. If you want to learn more you can contact us for an in-depth technical overview.
I live in _______. Can I get this delivered?
- We ship our products to all corners of the USA. We do not ship internationally at this time but hope to change that in the near future.
Will this make me feel stoned?
- Nope. Our products don’t contain any of the psychoactive cannabinoid, THC. Many hemp-derived CBD products out there contain up to 0.3%THC, but we remove the trace THC from ours and ensure that every batch tests at 0.0%THC.
Where is the hemp from and how is it extracted?
- All our products are made 100% in the USA! Our hemp is grown in American soil using organic cultivation techniques. The CBD is extracted from the hemp using CO2 and is then converted to a water-soluble powder using special chemistry techniques.
- There's no one answer to that question. Everyone has slightly different internal chemistry, a different starting point, and a different reason for taking CBD. As with most things, it’s best to start with smaller amounts to see how you react, increasing the dose as time goes on until you find what works best for you.
Can I take too much?
- Not really. You might experience different effects at different quantities, but there’s no point in reasonable use at which it becomes toxic or dangerous. For one person a 10mg dose might be enough. Someone else might take 100mg or more
Are your products tested?
- Of course. Everything we use goes through a full panel test by a third-party lab. Visit the 'COA Lookup' page to view the certificate of analysis for any of our products.