CBD-Infused Fall Treats for your Plant-Based Parties
Want to make your holiday celebrations a little more chill? If your distant Aunt Carole is going to get all riled up about politics and your cousin Jerry might have a nervous breakdown because he went vegan the week before Thanksgiving, try whipping up one of these tasty CBD-infused fall treats! These mouth-watering plant-based desserts are the perfect addition to any holiday dinner or festive party! Plus, you can enjoy all of the health benefits from our water-soluble CBD powder in each recipe. Each serving contains approximately 10mg of CBD! Check out these fall favorites:
Plant-Based Pumpkin Muffins:
(This recipe was adapted from Nora Cooks)
This CBD-infused, plant-based pumpkin muffin recipe is the perfect comfort food to indulge in as a fall breakfast or holiday dessert. From cinnamon to ginger, this treat has all the fall flavors you could ask for. It’s like we can smell this plant-based goodness baking in the oven right now!
Ingredients (yields 12 muffins):
- 12 scoops of Barista Blend
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and lightly grease a muffin pan. In a large mixing bowl, add the pumpkin, oil, almond milk, and brown sugar. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Sift Barista Blend, flour, baking powder, salt and spices over wet mix. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet gently using a large wooden spoon until just combined.
- Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake for 22-24 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Plant-Based Pumpkin Sugar Cookies:
(This recipe was adapted from Minimalist Baker)
Need a fall dessert recipe to please a large crowd? Look no further than this deliciously satisfying, plant-based sugar cookie recipe. Top each one off with a buttery, CBD pumpkin frosting and a dash of cinnamon! Is your mouth watering yet?
Ingredients (Yields 22 Cookies):
For the Cookies
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar (plus more for topping)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 heaping cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp plant-based milk
For the Frosting
- 1 30 serving jar of our Barista Blend
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pumpkin butter
- 1 splash plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp each ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 - 3 cups powdered sugar
- Add softened butter to a large mixing bowl and cream with a mixer for 1 minute. Add sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and beat for 1 more minute. Then add pumpkin and mix again.
- Sift dry ingredients over butter and sugar to combine. Mix, add almond milk, and mix until a soft dough is formed. Freeze for 15 minutes, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, and position a rack in the center of the oven.
- Scoop out 1 Tbsp amounts of dough and roll into balls. Place on a clean baking sheet 2 inches apart to allow for spreading. Dip a glass into cane sugar and then gently smash the cookie ball down into a disc. Bake on the center rack for 10-12 minutes or very slightly golden brown.
- For the frosting: Beat softened butter until light and fluffy. Then add vanilla, spices, and pumpkin butter, Barista Blend, and mix again. Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time and continue mixing until thick and creamy. Drizzle in a small amount of plant-based milk to thin. Once cooled, frost cookies and top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Enjoy!
Plant-Based Rice Krispies:
(This recipe was adapted from Loving It Vegan)
Fall desserts don’t get much easier than this CBD-infused, plant-based rice krispie recipe! Upgrade this childhood favorite with a serving of UnCanny Wellness Barista Blend in each square.
Ingredients (Yields 20 Rice Krispies):
- 20 scoops of Barista Blend
- 1/4 cup Vegan Butter
- 10.5 oz Vegan Marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 cups Rice Cereal
- Spray a 9×13 quarter sheet baking tray with non-stick spray and set aside. Melt the butter in a pot and then add the marshmallows. Stir vigorously until the marshmallows are completely melted and then add vanilla. Remove from heat and add in the rice krispies and Barista Blend and stir until coated with the marshmallow mix.
- Transfer to the prepared quarter sheet pan. Place a sheet of parchment paper over the top and use your hands to press it down and spread the rice krispies into the corners of the sheet pan and flatten it along the top.
- Remove the parchment paper and place the tray into the fridge for a few minutes to set. Cut into squares and enjoy!