Blueberry-Basil Sparkling Lemonade
This bright, fragrant lemonade is delicious any time of day. Make it in a Mason jar to sip throughout the day, or double the recipe and make a big pitcher for a party. Blueberries are high in brain-protective antioxidants, and have been linked with reduced risk of neurodegenerative disease; other studies show healthy people who ate blueberries had improved cognitive function and increased blood flow to the brain.
What you need:
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1 scoop UnCanny Protect Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 large basil leaves, very finely minced
- 1 ½ cups sparkling water
How to make:
- In a quart-sized Mason jar, combine lemonade, UnCanny Mixed Berry Protect, blueberries and basil leaves. Cover jar and shake well to mix.
- Slowly pour in sparkling water. Stir gently to mix. Serve immediately, over ice if desired.
One scoop of Protect contains:
- CBD: 10mg
- Gotu Kola: 250mg
- Bacopa: 60mg
- Huperzine A: 4mg